20130222

Vegtastic Meal: Balsamic Marinated Mushrooms



Part deux of this vegtastic meal, are the marinated mushrooms.
Yum, yum, ero!
I love Mushrooms.
I love them anywhere, anytime.
 (only after they are cooked, though)

I also love balsamic vinegar.
So obviously mushrooms in balsamic, would really float my fancy.
and they sure did!

Heres how I did it:


Mix together the vinegar, oil, and seasonings.


Cut mushrooms in half, lengthwise.


Toss the mushrooms in the marinade, and let sit for about a half an hour.


After that, stick them on sticks!


and cook them for about 10 minutes.

Now they are ready to stuff in your mouth!




Enjoy!


See more from this Vegtastic Meal:

Vegtastic Mini Meatloaves here
Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower faux-tatoes here

1 comment:

  1. And pretty much all the veg-tastic recipes...please email to me????

    ReplyDelete