20140426



It been so long since I've posted something, that it probably will have probably taken me longer to figure out how to do things on here again then to actually write this post. Such is life.

So... 2014 so far.

I had high hopes for this new year, I was going to start it off with a clean bill of health, a good job, and a the majority of Gaps winter line in my closet.

January brought me a new niece, new bedroom decor (can we just take a minute to talk about how long it took my to find velvet euro pillows. I mean, is it really too much to ask for?) and big dreams. I was planning a trip to Italy (finally!) contemplating various career path possibilities (mostly rather impractical) and feeling hopeful about starting a new chapter.

February rolled around, and brought me a cold. Then a stomach bug. Then pneumonia. Then a re-trigger of a disease I thought I was done with (as much as I could be anyway).
February was rough.
March was just as bad.

April has been much harder then I would've liked it to be. I struggle through the days, and crawl right into bed when I get home. I am completely exhausted from these last couple of months.

I've mentioned before about my diagnoses of P.O.T.S., and some day I'll explain it all to you in greater depth but for now dear readers, just know that I am not giving up on this blog. I have really loved this little space of mine, and I will continue on sharing with the world. I am working on a few new recipes, and stories to share; I am just very limited in my time and energy at this particular moment. :(

In the mean time: feel free to follow along on all the various social media outlets! Links over there >>>

Love you all!! Kiss-Kiss!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!