20131127

Gluten Free Apple Crumble




Thanksgiving is tomorrow!! Yippe-i-o!
I am so ready to eat some yummy food, watch the parade, and eat more food.
You with me on that one? 


After stuffing your pie hole with savory, heavy foods, it eventually becomes to stuff that hole with actual pie.
And by pie, I mean a crustless crumble, because who needs more carbs after all that?
Not that I wouldn't love more carbs in my system, but mostly likely my gut won't appreciate it very much.


Like the rest of this weeks post, there is not much of an actual recipe involved with this apple crumble.
Slice and peel up some apples, add a little sugar (maple or brown!) and top off with a flour/butter mixture.
Ta da! Apple crumble.

For four ramekins of apple crumble, here is what I measured out:

3 red apple, peeled and sliced
2 tblsp maple sugar
toss together lightly, and lay in ramekin.
For crumble:
3/4 cup GF flour
4 tblsp DF butter, melted
1 1/2 tblsp maple sugar
Fork in melted butter to flour until lumps formed.



Enjoy!

and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!