20121031



 While I no longer parade around my neighborhood in costume collecting candy, I still would prefer a treat to a trick.

So here is a list of links to your favorite candy brands allergy friendly treats.

 

For a complete list of allergy friendly treats (as of 2010) you can go here.

My favorites : Swedish fish and Sour patch kids. Which do contain corn syrup. Which I cannot have. Bummer.

*Smarties, although they do contain Dextrose (which is generally from corn) they do not contain corn syrup. 

Remember Halloween goers, if you are unsure about the gluten free status of your treat, call the company to find out! Its really handy that most brands say gluten free now, but until all brands are on the gluten free bandwagon, research is required.


Have a great Halloween!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!