20120908

Chinese Chicken Salad


Fall is almost here, and I'm super excited about it. I'm all ready for soups, hot chocolate and warm comfort food.

But as there is still a couple weeks until the official start of autumn, I thought I'd share one of my favorite summer meals.



To make this fresh salad, you need these items:


  • Lettuce
  • Cucumber
  • Green Onions
  • Rice Noodles
  • Feast from the East Sesame Dressing
  • Avocado
  • Mandarin Oranges
  • Chicken Breasts 
You can add these ingredients in any amount you would like, and can add any other vegetables you'd like in there.



I decided to add this radish that grew in my garden. This was the only radish that grew. and it was gross. Luckily there was only one in the salad.



Throw in all the fresh ingredients.


Next, grill up some chicken breasts.


I like to cook it with a little bit of the sesame dressing; the chicken is not burnt, I promise-the dressing just blackens a bit.

Let chicken cool a bit, and slice up.


Boil the rice noodles, and rinse with cold water to cool.


Top the fresh ingredients with the noodles and chicken.


Toss all together with the Sesame dressing.


Serve, and enjoy!
So delicious, and easy to make.


Plus, if you buy the dressing at Costco (as I do) it is giant, and will last several nights of Chinese Chicken Salad.


Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. This looks HEAVENLY! I am a super big fan of Chinese chicken salads of all varieties...I'll have to give this one a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm PINNING this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favs!! :)

    ReplyDelete