20150706

Chewy Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

I've been staring at this page for a good twenty minutes trying to think of something clever to right here in this post, but the truth of it is that is is too hot, my mind is focused on the two episodes of American Horror Story I have left to watch and I am currently using all my internal power not to go make a large pre-dinner snack of tacos.
I can't think right when I'm hot and hungry and in the middle of a Netflix coma.
I just cannot.



So here is recipe for chocolate tinted peanut butter cookies, sloppily thrown at ya.

They are sweet and chewy and full of peanut butter goodness. 
and they can be put together and cooked in about fifteen minutes, which is great if you are sweatin' out the lazy like I am.


[ click recipe to print]


Enjoy! xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!