20150213

Chocolate Covered Valentine


If you are like me and Valentine-less, go ahead and treat yourself. 
If the people say you need to be given chocolates and roses on this particular day, give yourself some chocolate and pick a darn flower.

I think I sound way more feministic and anti the man then I actually am. 
Also I have no particular feelings about Valentines day, I don't particularly care for it-but not in an overly dramatic, ya I actually care too much, kinda way.
I did enjoy the movie, however.

But I really like chocolate....
and chocolate covered strawberries are my jam.


I was a Whole Foods today, and they had signs set up for the different colored roses, and what they signified. So if your certain somebody bought you roses from Whole Foods, they new exactly what they were doing when they chose those red/orange/yellow buds.

There is no hidden meaning in chocolate covered strawberries....they are either delicious or not. But really they are just always delicious.

To make in no particular measurements, 
Melt Enjoy Life Chocolate chips with a bit of coconut oil.
(my ratio I think, was like 2tsp coconut oil to 1cup chocolate. you just want enough to add some fat to help the chocolate set.)

Then dip your fresh and clean berries in one at time until you run out of chocolate and or strawberries. 
Then, if you are to have happened to run out of strawberries first, and therefore have extra chocolate, it is perfectly except-able to scrape a spoon to it and/or lick it clean. Because you are all alone, and nobody is there to judge you. (positive vibes and all)


Enjoy! xoxox







Enter your email address:

2 comments:

  1. Yum! If it makes you feel any better, on V-day morning, one of my kids said in the morning prayer, "Please help us have a good Valentine's Day...even though it doesn't really matter..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! If it makes you feel any better, on V-day morning, one of my kids said in the morning prayer, "Please help us have a good Valentine's Day...even though it doesn't really matter..."

    ReplyDelete