20120831

Because my life doesn't have enough drama...


Life has thrown another curveball my way.

This bean may or may not have herself a kidney stone.

Yippee.




Along with excruciating pain, I seem to have lost my marbles.

I may have had my temperature taken about six times, because I couldn't remember if it had been done or not, and surely the M.A. made up an answer.

I went to cash a check, and messed up while writing my account number on the back not once, but three times.

[sigh]

And than I went to TJ's to get me-self some cranberry juice.
When I got home, and went to pour myself a glass, I noticed I actually bought this:


Cherry juice wil not cure my kidneys. Thanks though.

So, because I being sick and tired did not want to drive back across town to buy the juice, went to the local health food store down the street.


ELEVEN DOLLARS. ON SALE. FOR ONE QUART JAR.

Ridiculous!!




Than after pouring myself a nice tall glass of bitter juice, I knock it over.

About four dollars worth of juice, down the drain. 

Or down the couch, more specifically.



Next time, I will suck it up and go get a three ninety nine bottle at Trader Joe's.

Lesson learned.

(Lesson also learned, when struck with illness-don't go trying to take care of business. You'll mess that business up.)










1 comment:

  1. Heehehehe - sorry...having a laugh at your expense :) Sorry it was such a bad day, but thanks for making my day not seem all that bad :)

    ReplyDelete